Zinc sunblock 50spf tinted, 60 g
Our mineral sunscreen is made from natural ingredients and physical filters (NO NANO), which form a layer on the skin that reflects sunlight and prevents UV rays from penetrating our body.
They do not intervene in the chemistry of our body, but act on the skin as a screen.
Zinc Oxide, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, CI 77491 (Iron Oxide), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Tocopherol, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil, Limonene, Linalool
HOW TO USE
Apply before sun exposure and reapply at least every two hours.
It has a thicker texture than regular sunscreens, this thickness allows the sunblock to remains longer on the skin without the need to reapply very often, even under water. (up to 90 min)
Easier to apply at temperatures above 20 degrees, with lower temperatures rub it with your fingers to soften up the sunblock or expose it to a source of moderate heat for a few seconds.
Fuka Eri is made to stay put 😊 therefore it takes time to remove it.
Product removal: use soap and warm water or a cotton pad with a mild lotion. It can stain the clothes.
The appearance of the product is not uniform and may vary from one can to another.
Keep the product away from direct heat sources and in a cool and dry place.
* Vida útil: Hasta 3 años. Úsalo dentro de 1 año una vez abierto.
For all types of skin?
Yeah. We use do not use parabens, petrolatum or any other harmful chemicals. Suitable for the whole family (children over 3 years old) and all skin types.
What mineral filters does it have?
Zinc oxide and titanium dioxide. Without nanoparticles and in percentages less than 20%
Is it biodegradable?
Our sunblock is made with high quality ingredients that do not pollute or cause damage to the ecosystem. It helps protect coral reefs and marine life.
Does it have an expiration date?
It is a physical protector and is not formulated with water. We indicate the useful life of one year because it is the regulation regarding solar. But well-preserved it can last several years without losing properties.
It has a white trace on the texture or air bubbles. Is it suitable for use?
Without a doubt. During the filling process, bubbles or a white trace of zinc oxide may remain, which does not affect the quality of the product, when rubbing the fingers it already blurs and evens the texture.
Just one colour?
For now, yes, we have added the colour to avoid the white mask effect of the physical filters. In the future, we will add a darker tone.
Be careful because it can stain clothes.
Where is it manufactured?
All our products are manufactured and distributed in Galicia (Spain), we work together with a Galician laboratory to create our own formulas.
- Mineral based sunblock made with natural ingredients that respect the ecosystem and your body.
- All skin types, it doesn't contain toxic chemicals (parabens, silicones, peg etc)
- All skin types. Designed for sport enthusiasts (surf, ski, climb) (surf, ciclismo, running), proteger zonas sensibles (manchas o cicatrices) y para pieles con vitiligio o rosácea.
- Designed for outdoor sport enthusiasts (surf, ski, climb)
- Touch of color (light brown) to avoid the white trace, matches your tone of skin and cover imperfections. (rosacea, spots, redness)
- Fórmula vegana y cruelty free. Dermatológicamente testado. .
- Fabricado y distribuido en Galicia. Embalaje en lata de aluminio, 60 g.